ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE, PEDAGOGY,
CRITICAL THINKING, CREATIVITY AND PERFORMING ARTS.
"I am rooted, but I flow."
- Virginia Woolf
Cambridge English Language Assessment is a division of the University of Cambridge, UK and has offices across the world. Cambridge English Qualifications are in-depth exams that make learning English enjoyable, effective and rewarding. Shyaonti Talwar has been on the board of Cambridge English India for the past five years in the capacity of one of its seniormost presenters in South Asia. Some of the projects she undertook and carried out are:
1. Conducting extensive Teacher Support Workshops in Sri Lanka.
2. Conducting Teacher and Principal Training in Dhaka.
3. Conducting Teacher Training, Principal Training, Coordinators conferences across India.
4. Developing Teacher Support Workshops for the Cambridge English exams like TKT, CAE, FCE, BEC and YLE.
5. Developing and conducting orientation and exam preparation webinars for the above exams.
6. Developing Parent’s workshops and Orientation activities.
7. Mentoring and monitoring Cambridge English Teacher Trainers and Presenters across India and Sri Lanka.
8. Developing extensive workshops on Language Enhancement, Classroom Management, CLT classrooms, Use of ICT in ELT.
9. Developing and conducting workshops for content writers and material developers.
10. Vetting workshops written by ELT content developers.
11. Developing 2 full length 25 hour 2 fifteen hours training programmes for Young Learners English.